Need help with the online seminar, please use the FAQ below to get answers to the most common issues. For additional support, please click the ? on the bottom right-hand side to chat with us or visit the Contact Page, and check the technical support box.
The seminar documents, downloads, and information are on the membership side of the website. You will be required to login to the website here, https://davidtilney.com/#login to access this info and the Zoom information for the class.
Please make sure you can do this before the start of the seminar.
This seminar will be held on a Zoom Meeting. you must have Zoom installed on your computer to see the live seminar sessions.
Download Zoom Here https://zoom.us/download Zoom works with both Windows and Mac Computers.
After you install it open the ZOOM preferences to set up your name, microphone, speakers and more.
- Click 'My Account' at the top
- Click the blue button that says "Access the Seminar Here"
- You will see the seminar outline
- Click the Welcome to Hassle Free..." title to access the welcome letter
- Click Day 1 for day one... etc
- See the Screenshot Below
Click LOGIN on the top right-hand side and a box will appear. From here click, "Lost Your Password" and enter the email you used when you paid for the seminar.
The documents we are providing you to download are PDF files. To open a PDF you must have a PDF reader on your computer. Most computers already have the ability to open a PDF file but if yours does not I would recommend adding Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader if you use a Windows computer.
On a Mac, the ‘Preview’ application will open PDF files and is built into the operating system but you are also welcome to use the free Adobe PDF Reader as well to open the files.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free) https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Many of us have used Zoom for meetings, lease-ups, and more. Even if you have used Zoom before; this video is worth a look. Watch the “Top 10 WORST Zoom Habits” to help you get the most out of this seminar.
Access the Website
To access your material please log in using the email you signed up with and the password below. Please confirm with me if this works or not. Thanks!
To Download the Hassle Free Seminars Manual please follow the following instructions
- To access your material please log in using the email and password from the last email.
- Go to https://davidtilney.com/#login or click LOGIN on the top right of the website.
- After you have logged in please come back to this email and click here https://davidtilney.com/lessons/welcome/ or you can click ONLINE SEMINAR on the top right of DavidTilney.com
- At the top of the page it should say "Welcome to the Hassle Free Property Management and Master Leasing Seminar" scroll down to read through the details of the seminar.
- At the bottom click "Next Lesson" alternatively, you can click "Intro & Pre-Reading" on the left hand list on the side.
- Scroll down further to find the link with the title "Download the entire manual: Click Here to Download"
- The lesson area will have the Zoom details posted there a day before the seminar begins.
Zoom allows you to add your name, so people know who you are. We check the registrations list when we let people into the meeting 30 mins before.
Please use your ACTUAL NAME so we know who you are, otherwise, you may be delayed when accessing the meeting.
Names such as, ILoveInvesting83 or i-Heart-Tenants-n-Toilets make it hard to decipher if you are registered or not.
Since you have a non-Google account you need to attach it to a Google account. It sounds weird but this is how you do this.
- Click sign in
- It will read: Create your Google Account
- Click the blue link halfway down that states "Use my current email address instead"
- Then enter in your details
This will allow your non-google account to login to a Google service. Please let me know if you need additional help