Your privacy is critically important to us and we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it for classes and seminars.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our seminars, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our seminars or classes.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact us.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new website features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service and through newsletters to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, DavidTiney.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
In the spirit of full disclosure, links may be affiliate links, which means that DavidTilney.com may get a commission if you decide to purchase anything from X company. Davidtilney.com only recommends products & systems that we use and love, so we know you’ll be in good hands